If you are a frequent viewer of my blog:
1. Sorry I haven’t been as vigilant about updating- its been a hell of a few months, but I am still in love with blogging as a fun healthy outlet.
2. You know I like Tina Fey and admire her sense of humor.
In Houston at a Guinea Pig Show I stumbled upon a little Tina Fey. She may not have 100% of of the looks, but there were a number of features I just couldn’t help but notice.
- Glasses with absolutely no shame – “are glasses shameful?” you might ask- “no not at all” I would reply “glasses are great, but I find younger children a little hesitant to be outgoing with glasses on-”
- The attitude of “I do what I want to do” – this is a much nicer way to say “I don’t give a fuck.” I loved her attitude and thought it was great how she was doing her DAMN thing with the guinea pig comment taking and she wasn’t going to let anyone tell her anything else. And she said something else that grabbed my attention “I like these” to a skinny (a skinny is a hairless guinea pig that most find grotesque) “and I don’t think I know another girl who would say that”. Just the attitude I love!
- a hair & fashion style thats not quite “in-style” but not giving a hoot. I really think this is enough said.
There isn’t much of a point to this blog. This young lass just really reminded me of the one and only Tina Fey. And this is not a knock on this girl, honestly its a compliment.